cacti graph zoom bug

Hello,

a graph zooming bug appeared in cacti ~2 months ago.

The bug appears in cacti 0.8 in stretch, it's fixed in buster.

I have submitted a bug, containing fix for this issue:

I'm not sure if anyone is willing to fix this in the stretch version, but if
it's the case, here you are...

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.