Re: ruby-rails update destroy redmine issue number linking

Hi all,

On 03/08/2020 16:43, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 6:02 PM Sylvain Beucler <beuc@beuc.net> wrote:
>> This version is now impacted by new security issues, such as
>> CVE-2020-8163, so I would recommend upgrading anyway.  There is no place
>> to upload a new version (in particular, not in ELTS where neither rails
>> nor redmine are supported),

This is not part of Debian per-se, but rails was recently added back to
the list of supported packages in ELTS.

Mike (in Cc:) claimed the next upload, so this is an opportunity to
address a possible regression in CVE-2020-8164/CVE-2020-8165.

Cheers!
Sylvain