LTS team meeting this coming Thursday, 15 UTC

hi,

this is a late reminder that we'll have another Debian LTS team meeting on
irc in 48h, that is on Thursday, July 30th, at 15 UTC on #debian-lts on
irc.debian.org.

A preliminary agenda can be found at https://pad.riseup.net/p/lts-meeting-agenda

And then I have decided to settle on "last Thursday of the month at 15 UTC"
for now and documented this on https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Meetings
However I'm aware that this doesn't work for Brian May, though we have
three dudle polls for a time&date and always Thursday 15 UTC was the winner,
thus I'm reluctant to do a fourth dudle poll. *Maybe* try condorcet once,
or just live with it. Comments welcome.

--
cheers,
	Holger