Re: Suggestions for handling of condor update

Hello Roberto,

I have just returned from a two week canoe camping trip (no electricity,
no internet). I saw this bug report just as I left town. I will be able
to review your work next week.

I will have bit to catch up on Monday. I will take a look at this after
I catch up.

Thank you for putting in the time to address this issue. You will hear
from me again next week.

I should be able to review that the changes are correct and test on the
various distributions.

...Tim

--
Tim Theisen