Re: script to review no-dsa packages fixed in LTS-1 and TLS+1

On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 04:37:30PM +0200, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:

> I've worked on a script to find these cases so they can be reviewed. It doesn't
> consider packages that have been fixed in lts+1 via unstable, but only those that
> have been explicitly fixed there via DSA or point release. I could change that, but
> for now there's enough CVEs to review so let's start with that.

This sounds very close to the issue lts-team/lts-extra-tasks#11.  You
made a preliminary comment a week ago saying you would likke into it.
Would you mind updating that issue with your work-in-progress?  Also,
you should consider assigning it to yourself to ensure that there is not
duplication of effort.

Regards,

-Roberto

--