Re: [RFC] Proposal: Migrate LTS/TODO wiki page to GitLab issues

Hi Roberto,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 03:13:57PM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> I have completed the migration of issues from the LTS/TODO wiki page to
> Salsa issues.  The wiki page now contains links to the issues that
> replaced each item formerly listed on the page.  The new project's
> issues page is here:
> https://salsa.debian.org/lts-team/lts-extra-tasks/-/issues

cool!

I wonder whether we should now remove all content from https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/TODO
and just leave a link to https://salsa.debian.org/lts-team/lts-extra-tasks/-/issues
else someone needs to maintain the list of issues on that wiki page ;)

> I also added all active LTS contributors to the LTS Salsa team a little
> over a week ago. If you have any problems with access to the new
> project and/or the issues, please let me know and I will get it
> straightened out.

nice! thank you!

--
cheers,