Re: [Pkg-phototools-devel] Jessie update of libexif?

Hi Adam,

On Thu, 21 May 2020 at 19:34, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On Thu, 2020-05-21 at 09:30 +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Sorry for the delay. I have uploaded +deb9u2 and +deb10u2 of
> libexif
> now. I will write the SRU acceptance request bugs this afternoon.

There's already #961019 and #961020...

Owing to three more CVEs in libexif, I need to prepare new releases for Jessie, Stretch and Buster.

For Stretch and Buster, should the debdiff show changes against the current (old)stable release or changes against the most recent proposed version?

Put another way, should this new version be +deb9u2 (replacing the proposed version) or +deb9u3 (an incremented version)?

Hugh