Re: RFC: rmadison query in review-update-needed script

Hi

The functionality looks useful. Should it even be part of lts-cve-triage.py script, or should it be a separate thing? I'm asking since I typically use just the lts-cve-triage.py script when working as front desk. If we should use several scripts maybe we should have a wrapper script around it to ease the work.

// Ola