Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 2068-1] linux security update

On Sat, 2020-01-18 at 05:16 -0600, Steve Turner wrote:
> Hi Ben
>
> Paul has now left the business.
>
> Please remove his details from your database.

I don't know who Paul is, and I wouldn't be able to do edit the
subscriber list anyway.  You need to use the unsubscription form at <
https://www.debian.org/MailingLists/unsubscribe>.

Tick the box for "debian-lts-announce" (and any other Debian lists he
was subscribed to), enter the email address that he used, and press
Unsubscribe.

You'll then get a confirmation mail, which you need to respond to.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Humans are not rational beings; they are rationalising beings.