Re: (semi-)automatic unclaim of packages with more than 2 weeks of inactivity

Hi Holger

> > > -ibus (Emilio)
> >
> > I was working under the assumption that adding a note would reset the
> > inactivity timer but this does not seem to be a case for at least
> > this unclaim (I see a "20191230: work is ongoing").
> >
> > Can you clarify?
>
> I only see a note from 20191210 for ibus?!?

Oh, you are absolutely right. I see what I did now:

  https://i.imgur.com/ky9IVh1.png

In other words, my brain did not "really" see the diff chunk separator
correctly. Apologies for the noise and thank you for the
clarification.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.