(E)LTS report for November

Hi,

During the month of November I worked on the Thunderbird update after the
toolchain update work for Firefox ESR 68 made that possible. I also spent time
working on build fixes for Firefox (on armhf for jessie, as well as various
other issues on stretch). Those will also benefit Thunderbird. That work was
done on my own time.

For ELTS, I have spent 21h improving the security tracker to not hardcode
supported releases across the tracker code. That will improve the
maintainability of the tracker, as well as make it easier for third parties to
add their own releases (such as ELTS itself). This work is in its review phase
at this stage.

Cheers,
Emilio