I think I agree with you that we should change the process, but we should discuss it first as you say.

Best regards

// Ola

On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 at 18:35, Antoine Beaupré <anarcat@orangeseeds.org> wrote:
On 2019-02-07 18:32:39, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Please do not CC me. I am subscribed.
>
> Am 07.02.19 um 18:23 schrieb Antoine Beaupré:
> [...]
>> Well, I don't think we should make such calls without announcing it and
>> documenting the new workflow clearly, first off.
>>
>> Second, I think I mostly agree with you, but we need to be certain we
>> won't upset other people's workflow, and this should be discussed.
>
> How does my decision to not contact a maintainer interrupt your
> workflow? You can still contact the maintainer before you start to work
> on a package.

I meant the debian package maintainers, not mine.

A.

--
In a world where Henry Kissinger wins the Nobel Peace Prize,
there is no need for satire.

/  ola@inguza.com                    Folkebogatan 26            \
|  opal@debian.org                   654 68 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /