Re: RFT: OpenJDK 7 7u241-2.6.20-1~deb8u1

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 10:48:06AM -0500, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

> I still need to work on tweaking the scripts under debian/tests and will
> provide a further update when I have something that at least somewhat
> works.

I have been able to get a "working" autopkgtest such that the test
executes and completes.  At the moment the test passes, but I need
ensure that the result is correct.  The autopkgtest which I used from
openjdk-8 to form the basis of what I implemented for openjdk-7 assumes
some differences in layout of the test reports generated at build time.
I will continue investigating and update again when there is more to
report.

Regards,

-Roberto
--