Re: RFS: 389-ds-base

Hi Holger,

On  Fr 29 Nov 2019 13:46:23 CET, Holger Levsen wrote:

Hi Mike, Utkarsh,

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 12:24:34PM +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
Sorry for the delay. Looking into it right now.
Mike (with LTS frontdesk hat on)

thanks a lot for this and the uploads, Mike! Utkarsh has pinged me
privately last night and thus it was on my list for today, but I'm glad
to scratch it from there now! ;)

I saw those mails yesterday and wondered why nobody picked those RFSs up...

Then I realized this week's frontdesk hat of mine..., and it still took a day for the bells to start ringing gently, that this might be my task...

You could hear the clockwork creak in my brain before the bell rang, tststs...

:-)
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31