Re: clamav triage (updated via -updates)

hi,

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 10:03:38AM +0200, Hugo Lefeuvre wrote:
> I am taking a look at clamav's zip bomb issue[0] in jessie. This issue is
> no-dsa in buster/stretch: "ClamAV is updated via -updates".
>
> What is this -updates mechanism? I might have missed something, does clamav
> have an auto-update mechanism?

that's stable-updates, not security updates. stable-updates is
maintained by the stable release managers as well, but unlike point
releases those updates are issued at any time and usually used for very
few packages only, eg. tzdata is another regular candidate for them.

--
cheers,
	Holger