Re: On (semi-)automated testing and improved workflow of LTS uploads

Hi,
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 11:15:34AM +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
[..snip..]
> Personally, I think that using Salsa for this, adds an extra layer of
> complexity to the uploading workflow, because we have to pump all packages
> that we want to fix in LTS through GitLab.

On the plus side of salsa/gitlab is:

- already existing account management (including groups)
- being able to leverage the work of the gitlab ci project
- already existing commenting system so all information would be in one
  place

It would basically allow to start right away, worst case an additional
worker would need to be added.
Cheers,
 -- Guido