Re: DLA 1842-1: use of wrong CVE?

Am 02.07.19 um 14:30 schrieb Chris Lamb:
> This is "merely" cosmetic however; we are recording this
> correctly internally in our database.

Sure, thanks for the pull request anyway.

Some time (years) ago someone from NVD made us aware of a misused CVE-ID
on our side (we - German NREN - write publicly available security
advisories), telling us that they would eventually have to reject the
CVE-ID if inconsistent information about the vulnerability (product,
scope) is available throughout the internet. Since then, whenever I spot
something, I just let them know.

Cheers, thanks again
  martin
--
Martin Waleczek (Incident Response Team),          Phone +49 40 808077-685

DFN-CERT Services GmbH,  https://www.dfn-cert.de/,  Fax  +49 40 808077-556
Sitz / Register: Hamburg, AG Hamburg, HRB 88805,  Ust-IdNr.:  DE 232129737
Sachsenstraße 5, 20097 Hamburg/Germany,   CEO: Dr. Klaus-Peter Kossakowski