Re: Triaging request for golang-go.crypto

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 10:33:59AM +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Hi Adrian, hi all other LTS contributors with Go knowledge,

Hi Mike,

> can anyone of you possibly take a closer look at golang-go.crypto [1] and
> triage CVE-2019-11840.

The only actual code change is in the assembler in
https://go.googlesource.com/crypto/+/b7391e95e576cacdcdd422573063bc057239113d%5E!/#F1

It looks affected, I've added it to dla-needed.txt assigned to myself.

> Thanks,
> Mike (with LTS frontdesk hat on these days)

cu
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed