Re: packages from old security releases.

currently still are security updats for jessie (debian LTS) and wheeze (ExLTS) why those packages are not uploaded to archive debian ?

by example i can find the updated kernel 3.16 for wheeze by ExLTS collaboration but not in archive.debian.org neither in snapshot!

those package are very important due many MANY MANY older hardware still operative does not work with CURRENT FASHIONED linux

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

El vie., 17 de may. de 2019 a la(s) 22:08, Abhijith PA (abhijith@disroot.org) escribió:

On 17/05/19 7:48 pm, Jonas Meurer wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Abhijith PA:
>> >From where we can find the security upload of packages in the old
>> releases? I was searching for this[1] particular package but I couldn't
>> find in the archive.debian.org[2].
>>
>> [1] - https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2018/04/msg00001.html
>> [2] - http://archive.debian.org/debian/pool/main/j/jruby/
>
> I usually search them on https://snapshot.debian.org/: