Re: improving https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development

Hi,

On 16/05/2019 09:40, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: Holger Levsen 2019-05-15 <[🔎] 20190515130831.qcgsaiig3bh3bhsy@layer-acht.org>
>> Should we maybe put just this on a page called https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development/TLDR
>> which then people can look at when they occasionally do a DLA?
>>
>> (and link to that TLDR page promininently from our other pages?)
> I'd recommend keeping that on the same page, or they will diverge.

I personally like the page the way it is.

Though if we want a TLDR we can easily add another "checklist" section
like we did for the Front-Desk duties:
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development#Checklist
at the end of the packaging section.

Note that the root issue is missing the "please also update webml" step.
People who missed this are doing DLAs occasionally (there are countless
mails about it on the mailing list). Would they remember to check
documentation anyway? Or should we focus on a way to announce process
changes once every other year? Or should we simply notify people
individually like Holger just did? :)

- Sylvain