Re: KSK2017 in BIND 9 in Wheezy and Jessie LTS releases?

El 21/03/19 a las 00:03, Ondřej Surý escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question - did you update the KSK2017 in bind9 package in Wheezy before it became EOL, and did you update the KSK2017 in Jessie?
>
> Would it be still possible to update the keys in bind9 package in Wheezy if that hasn’t been done?  It seems like it might be causing some operational problems in the wild...
>
> Ondrej
> --
> Ondřej Surý
> ondrej@isc.org

I had checked that for jessie, and it was already done when you uploaded
1:9.9.5.dfsg-9+deb8u14 :-) :
https://sources.debian.org/src/bind9/1:9.9.5.dfsg-9+deb8u15/debian/changelog/#L9
https://sources.debian.org/src/bind9/1:9.9.5.dfsg-9+deb8u15/bind.keys/#L55

But I didn't check the wheezy package. And I am sorry I didn't think in
giving the ELTS team a heads up.

Cheers

 -- S