Re: Newer kernel for jessie backports

On Thu, 2019-03-14 at 15:23 +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Ah you are right, I was fooled by the mentioning of backports. Please
> ignore me :).

I was fooled too because of the bpo bit in the binary package name.

Running a stretch kernel in jessie seems feasible for now so that's
what I'm investigating but a newer 4.9 in jessie should be really
great.

If there is anything I can do to help with this, please let me know.

Thanks,

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - https://people.debian.org/~adejong --