Re: rdflib / CVE-2019-7653

Hi Brian,

> Apologies. Looks like I got the parameters to debdiff
> reversed. Repeatedly :-(

Hey, at least one is consistent!

> See attached patch.

Hmm, I'm still seeing "reversed" bits in the chunk that don't make
immediate sense to me. Perhaps we just need a more-detailed changelog
entry (rather than an explanation reply on this list) however. (For
example "debian/scripts/rdfs2dot"...?)

I also still don't grok the move to Python 3 (nor the changes to
debian/gbp.conf as it happens). It seems to go against the
general theme of being as conservative as possible in stable/
securoty updates. Again, likely one for recording for posterity in
debian/changelog rather than on this quasi-ephemeral list.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb