Re: Jessie update of drupal7?

Hi Chris!

Chris Lamb dijo [Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 03:22:35AM -0500]:
> Dear maintainer(s),
>
> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Jessie version of drupal7:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/drupal7
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

I would like to do it, of course. However, I know it is not going to
happen ☹ I am really time-strapped as it is, and for the several last
sets of updates, I have not done it.

I know, it is usually just a matter of setting up a proper build
envionment with pre-Stretch installations - But I'll leave it to
somebody else. The patches are thankfully quite non-invasive, and I
expect the patch I took from Git and prepared for Stretch will be
easily applied to prior releases (at least for Jessie).

FWIW - When I started taking care of Drupal7, I took over maintenance
from Luigi. I never removed him as an uploader, but I think it's safe
to assume he will also yield and let you take the work 😉

Thanks a *lot* to everybody involved for your work in LTS!