Re: Alternative triage script

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 05:02:32PM +0100, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Hi all
>
> The last few days the tracker json data 8 [1] seems to be not working. For
> the extended LTS I wrote an auto end of life script that fetch data
> directly from the website (that seems to be in sync) and based on that I
> could continue to triage the vulnerabilities.
>
> If other people stumble on the same problem I have now added this script to
> the security tracker repository.

Please report such problems on the security-tracker list (preferably
as bug). It looks this is the same (or similar) as it happened already
aerlier this year and was tracked as #919977.

That given, I just have reopened the issue so a DSA could possibly
look what is wrong on the CDN side.

Regards,
Salvatore

p.s.: As such I think no new script would be needed in bin/ for that.