LTS/ELTS Report for January 2019
Due to a combination of factors I was unable to spend much time on
LTS/ELTS work in the past month.
For January I spent 10.75 hours on the following LTS tasks:
- symfony: resolved 20+ unit test build failures
+ recommendations from others on the mailing list regarding some
failures being date-related allowed me to identify the root cause
of several failures and the adjust the tests as necessary
+ after the date-related failures were resolved I was able to resolve
the remaining failures by adjusting the CVE-specific patches to
conform to the older classes and data structures in symfony 2.3
+ I also cherry-picked some addition upstream commits needed to supply
dependencies of some of the CVE patches
I did not spend any time on ELTS tasks.
Roberto C. Sánchez