Re: DLAs not arriving at my mailbox and I think it may be a general issue

Hi Antoine and Alexander

Alexander:
So what should we do to prevent this from happening?

Antoine:
Thank you for pointing that out.

I found this in the BTS:
Is this what you are referring to?

Best regards

// Ola

On Sun, 3 Feb 2019 at 22:22, Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> wrote:
On Sun, 03 Feb 2019, Antoine Beaupré wrote:

> On 2019-02-03 22:09:20, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> > If someone have an idea on how I may have screwed this up myself I'm happy
> > to know. :-)
>
> After a quick glance, this might be gmail obsessing over DMARC. Typical
> problems all mailing lists providers have suffered since this infamous
> standard came up - the workaround is usually to rewrite the From header
> in mailing lists to be the list itself.
>
> I'm actually surprised to see that lists.debian.org hasn't implemented
> such workarounds yet, I would think this is a very common occurence...
>
> Probably something to discuss with listmasters, but check in the BTS
> first (lists.debian.org metapackage).
We added several workarounds by no longer breaking signatures. We won't do
any more workarounds.

Alex - Debian Listmaster

/  ola@inguza.com                    Folkebogatan 26            \
|  opal@debian.org                   654 68 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /