Re: Python3.4 / CVE-2016-5636

I saeem to be having problems building the latest Jessie version
3.4.2-1+deb8u1 on Jessie.

[1/1] test_httplib
test test_httplib failed -- multiple errors occurred; run in verbose mode for details
1 test failed:
    test_httplib
[1/1] test_httpservers
<hangs>

It seems to hang at this point. At first I though I broke something with
my fix for CVE-2016-5699.patch, which makes changes to httplib, but I
reverted all my changes and get exactly the same messages followed by
the same hang.

When I accidentally built the package on a sid schroot, I didn't get the
test failure, but I got the hang still. So suspect the failure is not
related to the hang.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>