Thunderbird 52.9.0 for LTS?

Hello Emilio,

in the past I've also built the Thunderbird packages for
jessie(-security) suite which is now covered by LTS.

I can easily rebuild and upload the packages for jessie and Thunderbird
now too but I'm not familiar with the needed steps and things inside the
LTS team workflow. Guido gave me some hints but I guess it better to ask
and clarify.

I'm preparing right now the packages for stretch-security and will
upload them over the weekend to security. So do you have an opinion on
how to continue with Thunderbird for jessie-security? I'm fine if you
want to do the packages for LTS on your own, the git tree for
thunderbird is up to date for debian/sid.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert