Re: last call for wheezy updates and remaining work for transition

Hi Antoine

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 11:51:02AM -0400, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> I'm a little surprised there's no change in tooling necessary: we don't
> need to change triage scripts or dla-needed or anything else? I don't
> quite remember how we handled the squeeze/wheezy update, but I was
> assuming we'd need to tweak some stuff in security-tracker/bin/ as
> well..

As mentioned earlier, I was planning to do the necessary changes for
the security-tracker itself when as well jessie will be handed over to
LTS team. But this is after the 17th of june, until then jessie is
still supported by the security team.

Feel free to already change LTS specific triage scripts if needed, but
other parts for the security tracker itself should keep on handling
jessie the way it does now, until jessie is handed over.

Thanks already and hth.

Regards,
Salvatore