February Report

Hi,

February 2018 was my 18th month as a payed Debian LTS contributor.

I was allocated 23.75 hours. Unfortunately, due to several personal
issues and an increased workload at the university, I was only able
to do 1.5 of them. I have spent these 1.5h finishing the patch for ming
CVE-2018-6359 (merged upstream, will be in the next upload this month)
and discussing the FPE I discovered some month ago in libav with Diego
Biurrun.

I am still excepting to be able to catch up with the backlog this month
and will give back the remaining hours to the pool at the end of the month.

Best Regards,
 Hugo

--
             Hugo Lefeuvre (hle)    |    www.owl.eu.com
4096/ 9C4F C8BF A4B0 8FC5 48EB 56B8 1962 765B B9A8 BACA