LTS report for December 2018 - Abhijith PA
December 2018 was my 11th month as a Debian LTS paid contributor. I was
assigned 8 hours and I spend all of them for the following:
* pdns/pdns-recursor: Spend some time working on CVE-2018-10851. But it
will going to be a no-DSA as it was.
* libvncserver: Fixed CVE-2018-15127, CVE-2018-20019, CVE-2018-20020,
CVE-2018-20021, CVE-2018-20022, CVE-2018-20023, CVE-2018-20024 and
CVE-2018-6307. Uploaded and released DLA. Also marked
CVE-2018-15126 as not affected.
* libraw: Started working on very old CVEs.
Also uploaded libphp-phpmailer to fix a possible regression.
 - https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2018/12/msg00017.html
 - https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2018/12/msg00020.html