uw-imap: unclaimed package after 3 weeks of inactivity

Hi Roberto,

I just ran the weekly "./bin/review-update-needed --lts --unclaim \
1814400 --exclude linux linux-4.9" and uw-imap unclaimed after 3 weeks
without work or documenting progress.

As this is the 3rd or 4th week of my running this and since you can
trivially reclaim that package (and because we dont want such long
phases of claimed inactivity) I went ahead and have commited that
change.

Feel free to reclaim, just please try to not have packages claimed for
so long without notifyng dla-needed.txt about progress (or lack
thereof).

--
cheers,
	Holger