Re: unclaiming packages claimed for 3 weeks or more

Hi Holger,

On  Mo 26 Nov 2018 21:42:15 CET, Holger Levsen wrote:

so I just ran "./bin/review-update-needed --lts --unclaim 3w" again and
it would unclaim src:salt from Mike Gabriel, as Mike has claimed it more
than 3 weeks ago and has not stated anything in a note in
data/dla-needed.txt.

I've decided *not* to unclaim salt from Mike now but rather ask him to
either unclaim it himself or add a note about the current status of the
DLA. Mike?

First of all, I am totally off-schedule with LTS work. I am sorry. This full week is dedicated to LTS/ELTS work.

I have looked at salt twice already, both time with insufficient time to dive in deeply. My problem was that it is not so easy to identify the commits that resolved both open CVEs. I will spend more time on this and add at least a comment to dla-needed.txt later today.

In future (starting next week), I *will* unclaim packages which have
been claimed more than 3 weeks ago and where no note indicates that I
should not do that as (for example) the update is being worked on.

Very good!

Mike

--

mike gabriel aka sunweaver (Debian Developer)
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: sunweaver@debian.org, http://sunweavers.net