Re: unclaiming packages claimed for 3 weeks or more (Re: november report)

Hi Hugo,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 05:46:21PM +0100, Hugo Lefeuvre wrote:
> > -libav (Hugo Lefeuvre)
> > +libav
> > AFAICS this is a legit unclaim. Hugo, would you mind to unclaim this?
> I don't mind. This is probably the best thing to do.

ok, done, thanks. And: feel free to reclaim this package at any time
(when you have time/stuff to work on it).

> I kept this claimed for the following reasons:

I don't think you *needed* to explain why, I'm (and was) sure you had
good reasons. Also we want automatic unclaiming to save everyone from
explaining, feeling bad, blocking each other. Automatic cookie unlicking
FTW!

> + I have few reproducers which I am not allowed to redistribute publicly.
>   They are not 'working' directly and investigations are very
>   costly, usually ~8-10h/CVE which did not fit in my available time these
>   last months.
>
> + I was handling the contact with Diego Biurrun, a libav developer who
>   taking part to the libav maintainance in Debian LTS a while ago. For
>   some reasons he had to stop and it is unlikely that he will start
>   again.
>
> + I am still interested in libav work.

that's all very cool. Keep up the good work!

(You could also have edit a NOTE saying something light aand kept the claim.)

> > -liblivemedia (Hugo Lefeuvre)
> > +liblivemedia
> > last NOTE: *doesnt have a date to it*
> > and there's not Last-Update.