Re: updates on the gnupg/enigmail/thunderbird/firefox situation

Hi,

On 05/11/2018 16:26, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> LLVM (and the necessary deps) were accepted. Unfortunately I run into some
> trouble while bootstrapping rustc and cargo. I tried some different ways and
> finally fixed the first one (bootstrap using upstream binaries). I am uploading
> the packages now and will follow up with firefox/thunderbird if all goes well.

I had some problems with rust (the .orig-stage0 tarball in the archive only
contains amd64 binaries, so the one I had created got rejected due to different
checksums, and I had to rename it and make some changes so the build found it)
and with cargo (unreliable test case), but it's now uploaded (waiting for an
accept). I'll upload firefox/thunderbird once those get accepted.

Cheers,
Emilio