Re: Jessie update of libssh?

I've pushed backported fixes to a jessie-security branch at <
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libssh> and uploaded packages to <
https://people.debian.org/~benh/packages/jessie-security/>.

The fixes come from the upstream web site, but their version left the
test suite broken.  I got the test suite to build and pass, but I don't
have a great deal of confidence in it.  So I would appreciate any
suggestions for how to test that the library still works for real
applications.  (Or, if you prefer, you could test and upload
yourselves.)

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.