Re: monit/CVE-2016-7067: call for testing

On 9/27/2018 2:31 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:

Hello,

Am 27.09.18 um 22:58 schrieb Nye Liu:
This patch might be broken:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/monit/+bug/1786910

Please consider addressing it.
I think you have reported this issue to the wrong list. The bug is only
present in Ubuntu. This issue is no-dsa in Debian Jessie.

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-7067

However I see that you have already taken the right steps and contacted
the last uploader of monit in Ubuntu. He replied to this bug report only
minutes ago. Please get in touch with him.

Markus:

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure this did not affect debian as well as ubuntu.

Regards,
Nye