Strongswan and OTRS2 security update

Hi Abhijith,

thanks for preparing the security updates for strongswan and otrs2. I
have reviewed your patches and I think the otrs2 update is ready to
upload. Shall I take care of the announcement or do you prefer to take
care of that yourself?

For strongswan I suggest to use the upstream patch at

https://download.strongswan.org/patches/27_gmp_pkcs1_verify_patch/strongswan-5.0.1-5.3.0_gmp-pkcs1-verify.patch

We don't need to backport the Stretch version of the patch. The upstream
patch applies without fuzz. Please test with this one again. If it works
correctly, I can upload this update for you too.

Regards,

Markus