Re: Security tracker not updating

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 09:26:51PM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Hi
>
> It looks like the data/CVE/list is not importing anything anymore.
> Also the security tracker webpage do not seem to import any updated
> information either.
>
> Do anyone know what I need to do in order to make it work again? Or
> anyone who can just fix it?

See https://lists.debian.org/debian-security-tracker/2018/09/msg00029.html

You though can continue working on the data (taking some extra care in
case something got already a DSA/DLA).

As soon the sectracker host will reach salsa again it should start
work normally again. I asked already DSAs on the problem in
#debian-admin.

Regards,
Salvatore