Re: Wheezy update of sympa?

Hi Raphael

Yes I know. I had an old copy of the security tracker on the machine I
send emails from. I did not think it was a problem since I thought I
had updated after the switch but I was obviously wrong.
I was running bin/contact-maintainers but since it was too old it
produced the wrong thing.

// Ola
On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 at 10:24, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:

> Hello Ola,
>
> On Wed, 19 Sep 2018, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> > The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> > currently open in the Wheezy version of sympa:
>
> Wheezy is no longer the target of Debian LTS. How come that you are
> sending mails about Wheezy?
>
> "bin/contact-maintainers --lts" is doing the right thing...
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer
>
> Support Debian LTS: https://www.freexian.com/services/debian-lts.html
> Learn to master Debian: https://debian-handbook.info/get/

/  ola@inguza.com                    Folkebogatan 26            \
|  opal@debian.org                   654 68 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /