Re: Jessie security update of libextractor?

Hi Chris,

Le 21/08/2018 à 10:09, Chris Lamb a écrit :
Hi Markus & Bertrand,

I'll prepare source package this week-end, but if it's fine with you
I'll let you take care of the LTS workflow as I am a bit busy these days.
Thanks for your reply. It seems Chris Lamb is interested in fixing those
issues. I will leave the rest to him.
ACK here. Let me know when you have the source package ready.

Regards,
I've just prepared an update for jessie-security (see [1]). Please tell me how if you want the full source package and how I should send it.

Cheers,
Bertrand

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libextractor/tree/jessie