Re: Getting phpldapadmin (CVE-2018-12869) fixed

Hi Brian,

On  Do 16 Aug 2018 09:15:11 CEST, Brian May wrote:

Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> writes:

Unfortunately, I can only continue working on this when back from
vacation (13th Aug). I will remove my name from the package in
dla-needed.txt and if noone else has picked it up until then, I will
continue my work that I already started today.

Hello,

Just curious if you still intend to pick this up?

Regards

I'll sit down and draft a patch beginning of next week and send it to this list for feedback. As phpldapadmin is not a customer-used package, I am unsure how much time we want to invest without upstream's and exploit author's help. I will invest another paid 2h max in this, I guess (unless vetoed by Freexian).

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31