Re: twitter-bootstrap / CVE-2018-14040 / CVE-2018-14041 / CVE-2018-14042

On Thu, 2018-08-09 at 16:57 +1000, Brian May wrote:

> I could still ping the host, so probably not a routing problem.

Next time try connecting to port 80/443 on the IP address without
sending any data. That would eliminate a HTTP-layer issue.

> Looks like I can connect today however, so maybe transient blackhole?

Or temporary overload. If it happens again, the curl output of the IP
address will tell you which StackPath datacenter you connected to and
it does not go to the security-tracker hostname so it should return
results immediately and might be blacklist independent.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise