Checking for regressions after the release of a DLA

On Wed, Aug 08, 2018 at 11:14:52AM +0200, Gennaro Oliva wrote:
> Hi,
> I have prepared a regression update of my package slurm-llnl in jessie,
> because of:

To everyone working on LTS, there's also a process gap here; anyone who
releases a DLA should keep an eye on the BTS for about a week
after the release of a DLA to check for eventual regressions. We're doing
the same for DSAs.

So if you have a best practices doc for people working on or joining
the Freexian pool, please add this.

This has been filed in the BTS for nine days, it should be not on the
maintainer of the package to kick start a regression update.

Cheers,
        Moritz