Re: Jessie update of mutt?

HI Antonio,

On  Sa 21 Jul 2018 06:41:21 CEST, Antonio Radici wrote:

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 04:06:06PM +0200, Mike Gabriel wrote:
Dear maintainer(s),

The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
currently open in the Jessie version of mutt:
https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/mutt

Would you like to take care of this yourself?

If yes, please follow the workflow we have defined here:
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development

I'm currently working on this,

Nice...

the amount of bugs require some time to go
through the existing patches (whcih are only for the updated unstable version) and backport them to stable. I expect the work to be completed in the next few
days.

Sure. If you don't mind, please ping up once uploaded to security-master (for LTS you can simply upload to security-master (jessie-security) without feedback from some security or LTS team member). I will handle the DLA announcement and the internal formalities (security tracker updates and such).

Greets,
Mike
--

mike gabriel aka sunweaver (Debian Developer)
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: sunweaver@debian.org, http://sunweavers.net