Re: lbglib-json in Jessie

Riccardo,

> Ah, you're right. I just needed that for the "-dev" package, which I need
> for building gretl.
>
> > To clarify/summarise, are you suggesting that we upgrade src:glib-json
> > from 1.0.2 → 1.0.4?
>
> Yes (and the dev-package too, of course)

I think there is some confusion here or something at least worth
clarifying so we are sure we are talking about the same thing - when a
package is updated/uploaded in Debian, the entire source package is
updated. In other words, one can't just update the -dev package anyway.

> > Why don't we just cherry-pick the aforementioned patch and apply it to
> > 1.0.2? :)
>
> You mean, in my local system?

No, I mean apply this patch to an updated version of 1.0.2 and
upload that to jessie rather than introduce all the other changes that
make up the diff between this version and 1.0.4.

(Does this issue have a bug in the Debian BTS?)

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk
       `-