Re: upload dokuwiki

On 2018-07-04 03:41:31, Abhijith PA wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've prepared LTS security update for dokuwiki. Please review and
> upload. Debdiff is attached. Patch is forward ported from wheezy. I've
> tested by installing in clean jessie machine, created sample wiki pages.

Hi!

I'm surprised you ended up with this result. I sent you an email over a
week ago (2018-06-27, id:87muvgi20l.fsf@curie.anarc.at) detailing the
work I already did to fix CVE-2017-18123.

Is there any reason why you deviate from the patch applied upstream or
that you didn't consider the work I submitted in the bug report for this
CVE (#889281)?

Thanks for any clarification,

A.