Re: forward-ports to jessie and LTS transition coordination

Hi Brian,

> Ok, if I understand this, the following concerns need addressing still:

Thank you for looking into this. So, I think I still need to reload
all of the state into my own brain before I can make a proper reply
but my immediate thoughts are that IIRC most of the things you bring
up were already raised on the list.

For example, the cron vs lts-cve-triage.py angle (with respect to
having to store state) issue was definitely discussed — perhaps the
thread was accidentally split in the archives…?

I only mention this in order to spare you the effort in re-discovering
things. :)

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk