Re: cups jessie update

On 2018-06-07 11:23:45, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Le jeudi, 7 juin 2018, 16.13:39 h CEST Antoine Beaupré a écrit :
>> Hi again,

>> suite passes without a fuss, provided that the local hostname resolves
>> within the chroot. ;)
>
> Excellent, thanks for caring about CUPS in oldoldstable. Please feel free to
> use the Vcs repository on Salsa, ideally on the debian/jessie branch:
>
> 	https://salsa.debian.org/printing-team/cups/tree/debian/jessie

Oh! I did not notice those changes... I guess I should pay more
attention to maintainers, but the current temporary situation between
the two LTS is a little confusing to me so I'm forgetting some steps. :)

I've pushed a MR here to sync with the test package I uploaded:

https://salsa.debian.org/printing-team/cups/merge_requests/1

I am not sure if we should target jessie or jessie-security so I kept
the UNRELEASED tag for now.

Let me know if you need anything else,

A.

--
Arguing for surveillance because you have nothing to hide is no
different than making the claim, "I don't care about freedom of speech